Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mittens are finished !!

These are finished mittens..I added an extra cuff to the inside that is not felted..so they will fit nice and snug and not let in any cold air. I she likes them....The next picture is of a block I made..from Sew Mama Sew


They are having a block of the week this year.. so it should be fun.. This was a test block I made.. so I think I will make another in some pastels..I have been holding onto a large group of fat quarters I bought that are Moda Sea Side Rose...kind of shabby chic looking...Its been discontinued now...


I can't hang onto this stuff forever.....
The other picture is the pincushions that I'm making for a trade in thebFabric ATC group I'm in here ..so I have been keeping busy...the diet is going good since January 2 ....I've lost 18 lbs....It would be nice to do that every month..but I will settle for 10 lbs..gone ever month...Well time to relax and knit on a sock I need to finish for my daughter....It's always hard to finish the second sock....Thanks for stopping by....





No comments: