Sunday, February 03, 2008


These came off my needles today.... see how big they are.....Next I will thowthem in the washer...in a mesh bag...and old pair of sneakers and hot, hot water andfelt them...Hopefully they will felt down to a womans lrge,,with long fingers...The lady that orderd them never gave me the exact measurements.. so hopefully they will fit..or else I will wear them or give them as a gift...Not sure how much to charge for these. The yarn was 12.00 a skein and I used two..and it took me 2 afternoons to knit them...I think at least 40.00 dollars.. does that sound to high or too low ? I also worked on some pincushions..from bottle caps.. the directions are here They are a lot of fun to make.. I will post pictures when I get a few more made....thats all for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! great new stuff! I missed your blog Judy! Sometimes it is hard to keep up, I know.....I wanna see the gloves when you are done...they should felt down nicely....Love the crows and the CURLERS are a riot! I gotta make some! Melinda