Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Beautiful Hot Day here and still have birds for trade..


I was just checking in and saw that one of my birdies flew away so I will try and get her to come back..Nope all I get is an error.. so I will try and load it later..if you want to trade a bird let me know..I also finished some more charms..I followed the directions from the most recent Cloth, Paper Scissors in an article by Ruth Rae and here are the pictures....this is really weird tonight.. I already typed this and posted it.. came back to add pictures and all the stuff just vansished.. so sorry if I'm repeating myself..I really have to get busy and do some housecleaning. I was going to save it all for the week-end..Hubby was going to work on week-end..now he's not and we're are going to the lake on the week-end ..so now I have to get it all done tonight and tomorrow night. Cuz don't you know I have to get all my art projects planned and take my goodies with..I'll save that for Friday am... Take care all...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these puffy charms judy!!!!!!remember I made them too? do you want to trade some? let me know...melinda

Unknown said...

I would love to have the blue bird Judy! It is adorable! How are you doing? email me at
melindac61_99@yahoo.com
and we will talk about a bird trade! Melinda