Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm back....

Well..I guess I've been gone for awhile..I have been doing a few things..I went outside today and found these little birdies in the honeysuckle bush...I even managed to get a close up of the little yellow one...I believe he is a rare breed !! We went camping this week-end and I thought I had taken all the supplies I would need with me..however I had left my inchies and embroidery floss at home. So I couldn't work on inchies or my alternative project ATC's. So I invented these little birdies..I saw some like it over at Bimbimbie's so I guess I really didn't invent them. She put a cute little Dotee face on hers. They were really fun to make. I have more cut-out and ready to embellish. I'm going to Vancouver, WA this week to a conference for work. So I'm taking the birdies with me and the inches(which by the way I found at the bottom of my bag when packing up) so I could have worked on them. But each project is small enough to tuck in my purse in case I get bored. The inches are for a charm swap in a Yahoo group. I still need to add a eyelet. My eyelets are not turning out well. They are rough on the back..does anyone know if there is any that have 2 pieces and are smooth on the back. I only have Walmart to look for things and they have none.. But maybe on the way to Vancouver I can a craft or fabric store.
So I guess I'd better go pack up..and get my stuff together..I'll be back on Thursday..hmmm I have a laptop now.....maybe I will just take it with me...




2 comments:

Dot said...

Love your birdies Judy! They are so adorable!!

Bimbimbie said...

Hi Judy ....... love your rare breed honeysuckle bush birds *!* I'm making some more Kookies would you like to swap - these will have Dotee faces too but I'm using Aboriginal fabrics this time.