Sunday, July 15, 2007

Time to clean-up my act....

These are before and after pictures of my sewing/art studio room...Is it no wonder I wasn't feeling creative ??
If you'll notice even the dogs have no ambition..but it is over 100 degrees again today...But fairly cool in the house so I went to work organizing my space..Now I won't want to make a mess..haha Part of my problem is I try to load up so many things to take camping with me..I never really know what it is I'm going to work on.. you know..what mood your in.. to sew( I have 2 sewing machines in the 5th-wheel), knit, bead or make some paper, altered art...or heck just go fishing.. So a girl has to be prepared for it all !! Then when we lug it all in,, I don't usually get it all put away...So my goal is to take fewer things with me.. and try and really plan what it is I'm going to do.
Remember tomorrow is the last day to sign-up for a birdy....I will draw tomorrow nite... Off to bed for now... as you can see it was a very busy day for me.. Take all

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your art room! Now I really wanna come visit! haha.....Just gotta get my daughter well first! How generous of you offering to make birds for everyone! You are very talented! Melinda

Natasha said...

WOW look at your space!!! My gosh I can't even imagine what your house looks like now!! You did a great job with the before and after!

Beate Knappe said...

And were the Pets in the Picuture?

Judy said...

Beate the dogs are in the upper picture down towards the bottom laying on a ugly purple rug...looking so sad..