Friday, July 27, 2007

Birds will be in the mail soon !!

Well I finished all the birdys last week-end...but I left my camera chip up at the camper...so I couldn't show any pictures..so hopefully it wasn't too hot in the camper and it will still work. I have been so busy this week.. It's been very stressful. The state inspectors spent four days at the nursing home where I work. They look at everything, go through all the paper work that we all do, talk to the residents, talk to families, staff...and then write it all and tell us where we went wrong.Well we did great !!They found very little that they could write us up for...resident care was great, the food was great, the place very clean and of course my Activity Dept. was perfect !! The only things they found were ... some chipped paint here and there on the furniture.. They said it's not home like..well I can't imagine many homes without some chip paint somewhere..they even measure it..All in all it was a great survey and I'm glad it's all over with for another year. !! I will post pictures when we get back from camping of the birds and then get them in the mail to everyone..Now I'm off to work to finish up a few things...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right here is the perfect webpage for anyone who really wants to understand this topic.
You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not
that I really will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand
new spin on a subject that has been discussed for a long time.
Great stuff, just excellent!
My webpage fx trading Signals