Sunday, April 15, 2007

It was a beautiful day here...

I finished my bag project...next will be a purse..I also got the quilt top done.. well almost done. I need to put on a border..I have so much fabric of every color..style etc.. but no black for a border. So now it have to wait until I can get to the Fabric shop...I don't do Walmart fabric...for quilts. We worked out in the yard this morning. Pulled some weeds and planted some flowers. Then I sat outside and knitted in the sun..ahhh it felt so good.
I started a knittted cupcake mine will be white with chocolate frosting. I wanted white cake and pink icing..But in 3 large totes of yarn..I have no pink..no yellow hmm no pastels at all. But what I have will have to do. I'm in that if I don't have it... I don't need it phase. I was looking through my stuff and found about 8 quilt tops that are finished but not put together with batting and backing..and then quilted. So I will start on those..and of course still do some ATC's, postcards and other fiber art stuff and of course my funky flowers...(hmm that might mean buying some stuff at the hardware store).. but that's not sewing stuff.. does that count ? I guess I did go to the thrift store and buy sewing stuff...But I was helping them out.. it's a Sr. Center.. they need me.

Well time to go knit and finish the laundry.... Here's my bag.....

No comments: