Sunday, April 01, 2007

New art to show....

I finally tired to make the Tyvek beads...first I painted the tyvek..let it dry and then cut with my rotary cutter into long triangle strips..wrapped around bamboo skewers..then I wrapped wire around , then added beads to wire for one of them. Sorry the pictures aren't better..I think they would be great to use on a mini art quilt or on a journal quilt page..

Next I made a couple more ATC's ... I love making these little things...and I love the little birds on them. Next time I will try paper as Dotee said that she uses. The next one is 3-D of sorts butterfly. Well that's about all I did today...we went for a drive and I made supper..So now it's time to relax..maybe work on my socks that I have been knitting for months. I will never use size 1 needles again..I like at least 2's or 4's. I'll post a pic. when I'm done..but don't hold your breath..I have one sock complete and almost ready to do the heel on the 2nd one. I open to trade for these ATC's if anyone is interested.

3 comments:

Bimbimbie said...

Hello Judy

thanks for your lovely comment, glad you enjoyed your visit look forward to "seeing" you again.

Your mosaic mirror looks great and I like your butterfly ATC. I'm going to give them a try over the Easter break ....... Dotee strikes again lol!
Annie

mrsnesbitt said...

Hi Judy, came here via Lisa.
Lovely blog,
Dxx

Natasha said...

Very nice ATC and the beads are fun!! Everett and I made some paper beads a few years ago I had forgotten all about them. Miss you!!!