Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another week-end gone....


It seems the week-ends just get started and then its back to work. It was a good week-end though. I had lunch with a friend on Friday and we went shopping. I bought some new clothes and a got a great new rubber stamp..It's huge and has four sides..It will be fun to use with fabric..postcards and maybe something new..like tags. I got a new postcard in the mail over the week-end. Its from Carol in Welling,Kent, England..It's quite unique..I love the funky ribbon on it. she did a great job..Thanks Carol !! Well Monday..will be a different day at work..We are working with no administrator...not a real big deal..unless it takes the board a longtime to find another one. It can be an anxious time waiting for a new boss..then getting to know them..and hoping we can meet each others expectations. I'm busy doing my own job as well as a re-decorating project in the main resident dining room. Not like picking furniture and floors for your own home..everything has to pass approval by the state and that takes time. We hope to have it done by April or May at the very latest. I working on more altered Altoid tins...and will post pictures when I get done. Well I need to do more work on tins..thats all for now...

No comments: