Sunday, February 04, 2007

Where does time go ???




Finally got postcards done..so I will add a couple of pictures of them.. The red one is from the fabric I made with the solvy..I made 12 similar ones. The next one represents where I live..Soap Lake, WA and look here for the lava lamp story.
The last is a sunrise..So now all these now have to be mailed. I'm also working on a couple altered altoid tins. They are a lot of fun to do..and it's also fun to go through junk drawers and boxes looking for little things to put on them. I think I will make one into a little shrine for my mom and dad..I will need to go through old pictures and see what I can find. I went to a junk store on Friday and found a great little book. Its Watson's Complete Speller from July 1884..Its not in the best of shape. It has little pencil drawings here and there and some words underlined..I think of the children that have used that little book. I'm using parts of it(copied) for one of my altered tins..kind of a school girl theme.
Time went so fast this week..I could hardly believe that it had been since Tuesday that I blogged. I received three more postcards from my Art2mail group I take pictures later and post them. Now its time to do a few dishes...shower and be productive...

No comments: