Sunday, March 18, 2007

A day of Art....


Well this is what I worked on today. She is my muse art doll. I love the way she turned out..and she just happened..I looked at my fabric stash..and this red caught my eye first. I wasn't going to give her a face, but now I'm glad I did. I gave her long eye lashes too, something I sure don't have. I made her for trade ..but I now I'm not sure I want to part with her..I have until Tuesday to decide.

The other thing I did today was finish my Bride of Dotee Doll.. she will be leaving with her friends for Australia tomorrow if I can make it to the post office.


It was a beautiful day here..in the 70's..I went outside to do some of stitching the sun felt so good, the warmth was healing and stitching relaxing. Art is truly good for the soul and mind. I spent a lot of time reading blogs this morning..Its just unbelievable the talented people there in this world. They so inspire me to step and think outside the box. Thanks for visiting me today...Your comments are appreciated.

3 comments:

Beate Knappe said...

I like your artdoll and your doteee too and thanks for your wishes and I feel better to Day xxx

Evie said...

Found your blog via someone else's and so glad to be here. I used to dislike art dolls because most of them had scary faces - yours are sublime - love them and especially this one (also love the long lashes) no wonder you're not sure if you can part with them!!

Bimbimbie said...

Hello - just flew in to say thanks for visiting me & my Kookie-Birds. Love your little Dotee bride!