Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My New Muse Art Doll


Here is the my Geisha Muse Doll...I liked my other one so much I decided to make another doll..she wanted to be a Geisha..I'm going to trade her..my I have to keep my first one. I have so little of the art thatI do.. I send it all off for trades or gifts. I think my next project will some Tyvek beads...I have never used Tyvek before so it should be fun..I'm also going to make some ATC with an Easter theme..eggs...spring..cross etc. I think they would make nice little gifts. They are so much fun to make..I would like to learn more beading and stitching so I think that will be a god way to learn little tiny stiches.
I'm glad tomorrow is Thursday..its been a long week. You take care...and remember "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." Picasso

1 comment:

Dot said...

I love your Geisha Muse doll. She is beautiful!