Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well,,Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone...We had sunshine here today..it was still a little chilly..but still...the sun was out !! My brother called from Salome, AZ and it was 100 there yesterday..ahh that would feel so good for a couple of days.
I actually got quite a bit accomplished today. We went to town to take care of some errands. Then came home and done that homey stuff of laundry, cleaning etc. Then ran over to a friends house for a little party for her 4 year old grandson. Then back home and hubby put on a New England boiled dinner to cook..We had it for supper it was so good.. Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, beats and onions. Then tomorrow he will make red flannel hash. I'd never had it before he came into my life, he's from Vermont..hence the name New England Boiled Dinner. I did have time to work on a few things.. Here is the collage of my parents..I think for my first try it turned pretty good.. What do you think ?? Click on it for a bigger picture..


Here are the Dotee ATC's that will be in the mail to Victoria, Australia on Monday.
I made another Dotee Doll but my camera's battries are dead... and of course I forgot to charge the extra ones... so now at least I have something to post tomorrow...I think it's time to go soak in the jacuzzi tub..

No comments: