Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy March...can Spring be near ??













We went camping this week-end...it was kind of nippy but not too bad. The sun did not shine however...I do miss the sun. But I did all sorts of crafty things including these new Dotee Dolls.

There were fun to make..I think a person could get very addicted to making them. Each one has it's own personality. I also made another Altered Tin and a Joy doll for a swap in FAT . The FAT swap.. was kind of funny I use "kind of" loosely..I received a Joy doll on the mail on Friday. I of course didn't remember that I had signed up for this trade. I had made a Joy doll..but unfortunately Oscar the weiner dog decided he really liked her hair. So I had to make another this weekend and I think I even like her better.. She is about 5 1/2" and the Dotee's are 3".

I also made another tin..that's 3 now I have made.. I'm hosting this trade and have quite a few to trade about 38 so far !! I can't seem to figure out to add pictures ..like here where I want them.. They always go back up to the top. So until I figure this all out you will just have deal with me having them out of order. It can't be that hard.. can it ?? Somebody help me please...





2 comments:

Natasha said...

Those little dolls are so cute, I can see how they could become addicting!!

As for the picture thing I sometimes write first then drag the photos to where I want them or upload the photos and click for a cursor and then "click" enter betweent the photos. Does that make sense? I don't have blogger beta so yours may function differently.
Love ya~T

Anonymous said...

I don't know if nudity is appropiate on my own mothers web "blog".More pics of your attractive son would be much better....i think.