Sunday, January 21, 2007

I've been busy..just puttering around with stuff


This is a little violin I picked up at junk store for 2 bucks..I think in it's formal life it was a
Christmas ornament..I'm altering it..Not sure what I will do with it..but if anybody likes its I will have a drawing and mail it to you..Jusy mention that in a post.






Here are a few pictures of what I've been doing.. I had planned to work on postcards..but other things distracted me. I made the bread yesterday..It's super easy and is the best bread ever. It has hard crusty crust.. and very earthy flavor. It take 20 hours to rasie.I still need to work on postcards and do some mending for John(hubby)..so I guess this is all for now...I will post pics. of bread when done.. Here is link to the bread recipe.http://fibermania.blogspot.com/2006/11/recipe-no-knead-bread-3-cups-all.html

No comments: