Thursday, January 25, 2007

My First Valentine...



Here is picture of where we camp


I received this card in the mail today..its from Joy in Burke, VA. The picture doesn't do it justice.
It came through the mail great too. Sometimes you just never know what happens to things. I received one that looked like a truck had run over it and some that never make it to their distination I bet someone has a collection somewhere. Thank God its Friday tomorrow..Time to be creative..(a little house cleaning first) and cooking supper for me and hubby. Most of the snow is finally gone. I do long for more sun and spring to arrive..I know it's a long way off..But I look forward to going camping again..We did camp for Thanksgiving and cooked the turkey in BBQ. My daughter and hubby came over from the Seattle area, we had a good time. Time go read some blogs..



No comments: