Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We had sun shine today...

Wow I almost forgot what the sun looked like..I haven't been very productive this week. Just coming home from work and the usual. I have started a little fiber art doll..but she has given me some trouble..so I will start over with her. She is so small I can't seem to get her turned right side out. I guess I need tiny hemostats or something like that..But I will keep trying. I plan to be very productive this week-end.. I have to..I have 13 postcards to make, at least 1 altered cigar box, the fiber art doll, and I have to start a challenge project for Quilting Arts Magazine
Plus the usual week-end stuff... cleaning, shopping..etc. At least I have Friday-Sunday. Well time to go relax...vegetate...and think creative thoughts and of course knit...

No comments: