Friday, January 19, 2007

Not to much to do so I went dancing...

Check me out here http://www.dancesisterdance.com/myvid/index.php?v=8568061ea0298

Not sure I did this right..but if you make it there it's a hoot. Be sure and try it for yourself...
Well I went to jury duty and was only there about 1 hour..they dismissed all 3 cases. But I still make a huge sum of money...$10.00...plus mileage..wow..what will I do with it all ? Spend it fiber art stuff of course. I have a couple of projects planned for tomorrow. First to a trip rubberstamp store and then going to work on postcards for the swap, try to alter a CD and then work on an altered book. While I'm relaxing watch TV I'm knitting a scarf. I will show progress pictures tomorrow.. My camera batteries were dead as well as the back-up ones. So I guess I will sign-off. You all take care and talk at you tomorrow....

No comments: